[Recordings] Instructional Video Workshops

Check out the recordings of our instructional video workshops, and more! :star_struck:

Share your instructional video tips by commenting below.

View recording.

This webinar will focus on the essential components of an effective literacy mini-lesson, and support teachers in integrating these essential elements easily into the WeVideo platform to create engaging instructional videos!

View recording.

This webinar will focus on the essential components of an effective mathematics mini-lesson, and support teachers in integrating these essential elements easily into the WeVideo platform to create engaging instructional videos!

We also have a Leading Through Remote Learning panel planned! :smile:

View recording.

The goal of this webinar is to support schools to form insights, ideas, and plans moving forward as they prepare for remote learning and the future of education. Leaders from various roles and places will be sharing their perspectives in panel-style format and will be providing their thoughts on how to move all students towards successful engagement in remote learning.

See you there!

1 Like

So exciting! I love including an image of what my students are doing on the film while I’m talking.

1 Like

We have 2 additional webinars available :star_struck:

View here.

View here.

I forgot to share this awesome blog post with tips to create instructional videos from the WeVideo team, including @emily.tsay @nathan.lang-raad and yours truly. Let us know if you’ve found any challenges and successes as you’ve been creating content!